We are foot detox machine,ionic foot detox machine,ionic detox foot bath machine manufacturer.offer OEM/ODM.

Are all the colorful toxins in the water removed from the body?

   Not all. Even though not put the feet in the water, metal, salt and water also react together and generate the light-color and a little deposit. The ion cleanse purify the water out of the body. 20-40% of which are impacted by the local water quality. The other 40~60% are the toxin from the body. In additional,  the metal wastage of ion cleanse also increase the metal ingredient and change the water color, so the different water color in different place. For example, the water color is coffee orange in Phoenix City, Arizona state, just orange in Denver, Colorado, just coffee in Texas. There are different popular symptoms in different place, such as arthrosis in some place, but kidney and bladder disease in other place. Therefore, we suggest different toxin analysis in different place and water quality. Based on the experience and practice, we analysis correctly the ingredient and sources of the toxin.


We are foot detox machine|ionic foot detox machine|ionic detox foot bath machine | ionic foot bath color chart,manufacturers Unified Wholesale price.Welcome to inquiry and OEM.

Have any question, Please enter the form below and click the submit button.


*
*
*
*
2 + 9 = ?
Please enter the answer to the sum & Click Submit to verify your registration.
CATEGORY AND TAGS:

FAQ's

Related Items

3d nls health analyzer Quantum Analyzer 2018 8d lris NLS nls analyzer 5D NLS quantum health analyzer dental tools anesthesia ventilator 3D NLS body healty analyzer intraoral camera iphoneparts Detox Foot Spa quantum analyzer quantum magnetic analyzer color dopplerultrasound nailfold capillary microscopy capillaroscopy quantum resonance magnetic analyzer high voltage therapy metatron hunter 4025 system hunter 4025 nls ion cleanser IPP Metatron iridology camera hongmoyi hongmojianceyi iriscope laser watch laser therapy machine ECG metatron hunter 4025 hunter 4025 nls system 8d lris 9d nls metatron hunter software download obd ii quantum magnetic analyzer software download quantum resonance magnetic analyzer quantum analyser Quantum Analyzer SKIN ANALYZER skin observed system Quantum Resonance Health Analyzer 9D NLS skin observed system ipp-metatron veterinary ultrasound hydrogen SPA Pinter Ribbon Dark Field Microscope,Dark Field Microscopy nailfold capillaroscopy,nail fold capillaroscopy,nailfold capillary microscopy 9D NLS high potential therapy skin analysis machine METATRON NLS,METTRON HUNTER 4025 dark field microscopy DIACOM 3D NLS IRIDOLOGY,IRIDOLOGY CAMERA 8D NLS,8D LRIS 18D NLS,METATRON HUNTER NLS 17D NLS,VECTOR NLS,OBERON NLS foot detox machine 9D NLS,9D NLS HEALTH ANALYZER Skin analyzer,skin analysis machine METATRON NLS,metatron hunter 4025 dark field microscopy,dark field microscope DIACOM 3D NLS,3d nls IRIDOLOGY,iridology camera 8D NLS,8d lris nls 18D NLS,METATRON HUNTER NLS 17D NLS,VECTOR NLS,OBERON NLS foot detox machine laser cutting machine,laser cutting machine price lasr cutting machine,lasr cutting machine price cnc lasr cutting machine,lasr cutting machine quantum analyzer Low Level Laser Therapy,LLLT acrylic laser cutting machine colposcope,colposcope price